The IAI Mooc Main Contents are :
- Videos (many short films featuring recurring scenarios & characters)
- Tutorials (fun applications to encourage manipulation and understanding of “how it works”)
- Pedagogical / Activity Sheets (Pedagogical sheets for classroom use with pupils to help them get to grips with the tutorial resource / Class’Code activity sheets with short experiment for easy implementation).
Activity sheet for classroom use – to help pupils to get to grips with the concept investigated. Here is Hexapawn, an activity sheet dedicated to a well known game created by Martin Gardner some sixty years ago. It is still played with enthusiasm by learners and facilitators : Hexapawn – Educational Sheet – in English
|Class’Code Activity Sheets
Short experiment activity sheets for easy implementation. Here is an example of the debate tools that can be used to get pupils interested in AI in a different way and to contribute to the awakening of their critical spirit through role-playing and a new way of thinking : Activity Sheet – Playing to debat on AI
To Go Further in the Discovery of IAI Ressources :
1 – Access the detailed synopsis that was send with the invitation of the 6th of April Meeting : https://learninglab.inria.fr/en/ai4t-synopsis-mooc-iai/ or go directly to the summary of one specific module :
- Module 1. Did you say AI? A first part dedicated to the acquisition of a first understanding of what is meant by Artificial Intelligence, what it is not and finally raises the question: what is intelligence?
- Module 2. Boosted with AI! Machine learning and data A second part that helps to understand the basics of machine learning, and the key role played by the control of data sets.
- Module 3. Humans and AI: Artificial Intelligence at our service ? A third part that deals with ethical issues and aims at understanding the challenges and levers for AI to be at the service of humans.
2 – Access to the Mooc on FUN : fun-mooc.fr
For any question related to the Mooc contents, please feel free ton contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org