The MOOC “Programmation objet immersive en Pharo / Live Object Programming in Pharo” is taught by Damien Cassou, Stéphane Ducasse and Luc Fabresse.
This course is fully dubbed in french and english
Subtitles in french, english, spanish and japanese
Throughout this MOOC you will :
– learn how to program in Pharo,
– be immersed in a live environment and live a new programming experience,
– develop a web application to apply the different aspects of Pharo presented in the course. This MOOC will also provide a new vision of the fundamental principles of object-oriented programming, i.e. polymorphism and late binding.
This MOOC is intended for people with a programming experience but everyone moticated could follow the course thanks to the numerous ressources proposed, such as the book Pharo by Example http://books.pharo.org available for free.
- Newbies : for complete beginners (with an extra sequence : to introduce basics on object-oriented programming)
- Looking for Web : for those that focus on the web
- OO : if you want to refresh your Oriented-Object perspective
- Xpert : if you wanna be a Pharo expert
- Black Magic : if you are interesting by really advanced notions close to black magic 😉
If you are either a beginner or an expert in object-oriented programming, this MOOC will change the way you program with objects: come and learn or rediscover object-oriented programming with Pharo!
New in the 4th session :
→ self-paced version : opening for 1 year : from May 6th 2019 to December 15th 2020.
Track record and links:
Session 1 : May 2nd 2016 to June 19th 2016
Session 2 : Octobre 16th 2017 to January 31st 2018
Session 3 : Octobre 8th 2018 to January 20th 2019